It is not your penis we have been envying all these years, but your freedom
Stop it. Stop it now. You’re hurting more people than you’re helping. Let science and logic have a turn.
Why do dudes or people in general, think its ok to:
- police what I wear.
- question why I won’t get physical.
- complain about my love life
- tell me I’m crazy for having feelings opposing their own.
- tell me its ok for them to be oppressive and sexist because “God made men this way”.
- tell me what I can/can’t or should/shouldn’t do with my body.
Screw anyone who does these things.
Also you are not a “nice guy” or person if you do any of these things.
It is obvious that in American culture, sexuality is often repressed. It is so tabooed that we cannot even teach proper sex education in schools (teaching abstinence does not and will never work people). However, there seems to be an even larger backlash against female sexuality, especially…